- Wine Site Pix Lays off Editorial StaffThe wine recommendation platform's foray into journalism appears to be over, with writers and editors let go.
- Texas Winemakers Take What They Can GetGrowers in Texas admit they aren't sure how this year's harvest will pan out.
- The Most Expensive Napa Wines in the WorldDespite some changes, Napa still reigns supreme as the US's most comfortably expensive wine region.
- Napoleon Still Waging War on WineTax codes from two centuries ago are still causing French producers to negotiate an economic obstacle course.
- Chilean Whites Bring Coastal ChillWhen it comes to cool, crisp Sauvignon Blanc, it's not just New Zealand that delivers the goods.